The Adaway Group provides you with the tools and support you need to help your organization adapt and thrive within periods of change.
While our solutions are custom-tailored to your specific needs, they are grounded in a singular belief: you get the culture you create.
That’s why our services begin with a deep inward analysis and review of the structure, culture, and relationships that comprise your organization. We ask hard questions, but always within an emotionally safe environment. The result is an increased awareness of the critical issues and challenges in building and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive organization. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that your teams get exactly what they need to be successful.
Developing more nimble and resilient cultures within your organization allows you to:
- Select specific resources to help you get your project or program launched more quickly and efficiently
- Increase employee retention by helping teams see the connections among their talents, actions and missions
- Identify and invest in the parts of your organization that are working well so you can grow your areas of excellence
- Lay the groundwork for future initiatives by clarifying core mission priorities and honing your organization’s ability to pivot and adapt to emerging opportunities and challenges
- Prepare your people to manage difficult individuals or situations
The Adaway Group has crafted and administered partnerships that have secured over $10.5 million in funding from a variety of private and corporate resources. We’ve designed or helped administer more than 150 global programs that directly engaged 500,000 people into action and almost 1 million people indirectly through the creation of global strategies.
While we’ve worked with organizations of all sizes, our major engagements have included clients such as IBM, United Airlines, Girl Scouts, and Rotary International.
Organizational Capacity Building
- Creation of effective organization-wide communication and decision-making strategies
- Staff and board development workshops and trainings
- Meeting and retreat facilitation
- Diversity and bias training
- Development and creation of successful workgroups
- Leading teams in times of transition
- Coaching staff, board, and leadership teams to improve their leadership and management skills
- Culture and organizational transformation focusing on innovation
- Team building including FED EX/Ship It Days
Creating and Working With Partners
- Research and negotiation of strategic collaborations
- Working with internal and external collaborative relationships
- Corporate and civic engagement